Please contact your attorney prior to reaching out to UpCounsel to delay payment on an invoice. Your attorney will be able to assist in answering any questions you have, and can delay an invoice due date up to 30 days from when it was sent.
Articles in this section
- What is UpCounsel’s Guarantee?
- Do I have to pay anything in advance?
- Can I just hire and pay my attorney on my own, without using UpCounsel?
- Will my card get charged automatically?
- Can I pay my attorney with a check or PayPal?
- Can I set up a payment plan?
- I have a question on my invoice. Can I delay payment?