You will be prompted to leave a review during the checkout process at the end of your project.
If for some reason your project is complete but you are not prompted to leave a review, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
UpCounsel's Review Policy
Genuine, thoughtful reviews provide information that our users rely on. To that end, we prohibit:
- Reviews not directly related to an attorney’s conduct, professionalism, or performance on a project started or completed.
- Reviews that do not represent a user’s actual, personal experience.
- Reviews that are not posted after a reasonable period following the work (i.e., more than 1 year after the review request was presented to the user).
- Reviews that are proven to be used as extortion.
- Reviews that are defamatory of a user’s character.
The best user reviews focus on:
- Personal experience: Reviews should reflect a user’s first-hand experience working with an attorney. Users should avoid resorting to broad generalizations and conclusory allegations.
- Accuracy: Reviews should be factually correct. Users can share opinions, but should avoid exaggerating or misrepresenting their experience.