When you view your open jobs, you'll see which attorneys have submitted bids and the dollar amount of those bids. If you click to expand the bid, you'll see a personalized message from the attorney, which should give you a better idea of who the attorney is and the work that their bids covers. Additionally, you'll be able to see a breakdown of fees, such as how much of the bid goes towards a filing fee as opposed to the attorney's rate.
Articles in this section
- Why Should I Work With an Attorney on UpCounsel?
- Can I trust the attorneys on UpCounsel?
- How do I know when an attorney submits a bid?
- What does an attorney's bid include?
- How do I contact an attorney?
- How do I decide which attorney to hire?
- How do I hire an attorney?
- Why do I need to enter my credit card?
- How do I leave a review?