Once an attorney submits an invoice, you will receive an email notification. Payment on an invoice is due 10 days after an invoice is sent and UpCounsel will automatically charge your payment method on file on the invoice due date. If you have any questions on the invoiced service fees, filing fees or expenses, please contact your attorney directly.
Articles in this section
- How do I contact UpCounsel about billing issues?
- What fees are included on an UpCounsel Invoice?
- What is UpCounsel’s Guarantee?
- Do I have to pay anything in advance?
- Can I just hire and pay my attorney on my own, without using UpCounsel?
- Will my card get charged automatically?
- Can I pay my attorney with a check or PayPal?
- Can I set up a payment plan?
- I have a question on my invoice. Can I delay payment?