All work with attorneys found through UpCounsel must be billed through UpCounsel. When attorneys are hired and payments are made through UpCounsel, we can provide critical client benefits such as quality, insurance, and our money-back guarantee. If work is taken off of the site, we are unable to provide these assurances and if something were to go wrong, UpCounsel would not be in a position to provide assistance.
Articles in this section
- What is UpCounsel’s Guarantee?
- Do I have to pay anything in advance?
- Can I just hire and pay my attorney on my own, without using UpCounsel?
- Will my card get charged automatically?
- Can I pay my attorney with a check or PayPal?
- Can I set up a payment plan?
- I have a question on my invoice. Can I delay payment?