UpCounsel provides a digital signature tool that makes it easy to share documents and manage electronic signatures, initialing, and dates.
Adding Digital Signatures
1. To add digital signatures to your document, first choose the document you wish to modify from your documents area.
2. Once your document is opened within UpCounsel, click on the “Prepare to Sign” button.
3. The "Enter Your Signers" window will open. Click on the “+Add Signer” button to include the people you intend to have sign the document.
4.You’ll add their first and last name, as well as an email address so the document can be sent to them for signature. You’ll need to click +Add Signer for each person you want to include.
5.When you've added all the signers, click the green “Prepare for Signing” button.
6. Your document will be opened in our digital signature tool. Easily drag and drop the signature options to the correct portion of the document and assign designated signatories to each.
7. When you are finished click "Continue."
8. Final step - send your document to the other signers with a personal note.