I'm an UpCounsel Customer
Information and FAQs about posting a job, hiring an attorney, and making payments on UpCounsel.
Managing Your Legal Projects
- About the Patent Packages
- About the 3 Hour Business Formation & Structure Packages
- About the 3 Hour Commercial Contract Packages
- About the LLC Formation Package
- About the Incorporation Packages
- About the Delaware Incorporation Packages
Managing Your Account
Posting a Job
Hiring an Attorney
- Why Should I Work With an Attorney on UpCounsel?
- Can I trust the attorneys on UpCounsel?
- How do I know when an attorney submits a bid?
- What does an attorney's bid include?
- How do I contact an attorney?
- How do I decide which attorney to hire?
- How do I contact UpCounsel about billing issues?
- What fees are included on an UpCounsel Invoice?
- Do I have to pay anything in advance?
- Can I just hire and pay my attorney on my own, without using UpCounsel?
- Will my card get charged automatically?
- Can I pay my attorney with a check or PayPal?